RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. ALL EXHIBITS MUST HAVE BEEN GROWN OR PRODUCED BY, OR BE ENTIRELY THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR, EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE STATED.
2. All exhibits must be staged in the hall between 7.30am and 10.20am on the Show Day or between 6pm and 7.30pm on the preceding day. Staging to be carried out by the exhibitor. Division II and III exhibitors to provide their own vases.
3. Admission to the Show is free
4. Entries must be made on the official entry form or website and must reach the entry secretary by 2pm on the Saturday before Show Day (website entries) or 8pm on the Friday before Show Day (postal entries) .
5. Exhibits NOT intended for auction may be removed on show day, but not before 4.15pm. Prize money not claimed before 4pm and exhibits unclaimed by 4.30pm will be regarded as a contribution to the funds of the Society.
6. The Committee cannot be held responsible for any damage done to, or loss of exhibits during the Show, but at the same time they will endeavour to see that care is taken of them.
7. No exhibitor may enter more than one exhibit in each class except where otherwise stated.
8. The judges have power to withhold any prize through lack of competition, merit or infringement. The decision of the judges shall be final.
9. Any objection to an exhibit must be lodged with the Secretary in writing before 3pm with a deposit of £1, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
10. The Committee reserves the right to move any exhibit, and has the power to refuse any exhibit whatsoever.
11. Entry is open to all comers.
12. The Committee disclaims all responsibility for liability in respect of loss or damage to personal property of those attending the premises on Show weekends.
13. All Cups and Trophies not described as Challenge Cups or Trophies have been designated by the Society as Challenge Cups and Trophies. Any exhibitor winning such a cup or trophy for three successive years will be presented with a miniature by the Society.
14. Trophies to be held by the winner for 12 months or until the next show whichever is the sooner.
15. In order to maintain maximum interest and exhibitor participation in all classes, exhibitors who have won a particular award for three consecutive years are welcome to exhibit in an honorary capacity only for the succeeding two years in the relevant classes. Such honorary exhibits will be eligible for any other appropriate award.